Media Opt Out
MOUNTAIN VIEW MEDIA POLICY
Media images and recordings bring life to and help tell the story of MVCC’s vibrant faith community, enhance the quality of the information we provide to our members and give guests an idea of what to expect when they attend our church. We would like to share media items recorded at our various ministry activities, events and programs on the church website.
Accordingly, participation in church activities implies permission for publication of any media recorded, unless a “Media Images Opt-Out Form” is on file with the church office. While we reserve the right to photograph and record church events, in an effort to respect your privacy, we will strive to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents may complete the Media Images Opt-Out Form if they do not wish for media items in which their minor children are prominently featured to be used in MVCC publications.
- No identifying information will accompany photos, including full names, addresses, email addresses, family members’ names, or schools.
- Anyone may request a particular media item which prominently features them or their minor children be removed from use by submitting a request using the form below.
- If you submit images to be used by MVCC you are giving the church the right to use and keep the photos. These images must not contain any copyrighted material without permission.
- For more information or questions regarding our media policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The following will be published periodically in the weekly program and newsletter:
We love to share what is going on at MVCC with others and so you’ll see a lot of photos and videos being taken and shared in many ways. If you do not want your image to be used, please fill out the form below and submit.
Media Opt Out Form