Our mission is to equip kids to love God and love others. Love! That's it. Pure and simple.
9:00 & 10:30am: Kidz View (K-5th grade) – MVCC Cafe
10:30am: Kidz View Jr (3 yrs – PreK) – MVCC Trailers
10:30am: Wee View (babies – 2 yrs) – MVCC Trailers
Kidz View (K-5th grade)
Kidz View Jr (3 yrs – PreK)
Babies – 2 year olds are welcome to sit with their parents in the Worship Center.
• SAFE…You are trusting us with your greatest treasure – your children. All MVCC Kidz Ministry Partners have background checks, have completed an application and interview, and have attended our church for at least 6 months. We care deeply about the well-being of your children.
• TRUTH-BASED…Luke 2:52 in the Bible says that Jesus grew in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and man. It is our desire that the boys and girls who attend MVCC will learn God’s truths and how to apply these truths to their lives.
• RELATIONAL…All boys and girls, no matter their age, are asking the questions, “Am I accepted? Am I liked?” During Sunday morning worship time, our Kidz leaders seek to forge a meaningful and significant relationship with those in their classes.
• FUN…We have intentionally chosen curriculum that engages kids at their developmental level. Large group games, small group activities, and worship songs all seek to meet them right where they are.
In order to promote health and wellness in all children, MVCC Kidz is for well children only. Therefore, if a child has any of the following symptoms, please do not admit him/her to the classroom. If a child shows signs of sickness after the start of the service, please contact the Campus Coordinator.
- Acute cold
- Excessive sneezing & runny nose
- Excessive coughing
- Sore throat
- Red or discharging eyes
- Unexplained skin rash
- Lice nits in the hair
If your child is in the process of potty training, please have your child wear a pullup to class to help maintain a clean and safe environment.
We’ll continue to use our touchless check-in system, increased cleaning protocols, and we encourage families to follow the Kidz Wellness Policy found above. We recognize that social distance protocol with children is not always possible, especially with younger children.
So, in our elementary classroom we will continue to limit shared supplies and encourage children to maintain a healthy distance. In our baby and preschool rooms, we’ve removed soft toys that cannot be easily cleaned. At this time, we will not be serving snacks. It is our desire to provide an environment where kids can learn about the love of Jesus without distractions or worries during this season.
Q: Will you be taking temperature checks on our children?
A: We have chosen not to take temperature checks, but continue to promote our wellness policy, which is posted outside of each classroom and online.
Q: How will I check my child into their classroom?
A: Using our no-touch check in. We encourage you to download the Church Center app. This will allow you to check your child into the Kidz services from the comfort of your car while on the way to church! If you don’t have the app, our greeter will check your child in and can help you learn the app.
Q: Will I be allowed to drop my child off in their classroom?
A: At the Culpeper Campus the student center is a shared space, so we ask that parents drop off and pick up their kids at the check-in area in the foyer. A Kidz Leader will help kidz to their classrooms. At the Orange Campus, children will continue to be dropped off at each classroom. We encourage fellowship, but for the safety of the kids, and the need to sanitize the rooms, fellowship can occur outside.
Coming in January 2021, new online video content will be available every Wednesday. Parents, join the MVCC Kidz Families Facebook Group for the weekly link to access this content.
NEW FAMILY REGISTRATION
Expedite the check-in process by completing this form.